Friday, December 23, 2011

Audience profile

  1. AUDIENCE PROFILE BY PHELE
  2. (BASED ON SECONDARY RESEARCH)
    • BEFORE I CONDUCTED MY RESEARCH, I GUESSED THAT MY TARGET AUDIENCE FOR A HORROR MOVIE WOULD BE BETWEEN THE AGES OF 15 TO 40, BUT I COULDN’T JUST GUESS THE RESULTS SO I CONDUCTED MY RESEARCH BY THINKING OF THESE CERTAIN OUTLINES.
    • MOST POPULAR TYPES OF HORROR MOVIES
    • DEMOGRAPHICS
    • ANALYSIS
  3. HIGHEST EARNING HORROR MOVIES
  4.   Through this research I found that the horror movies that spent a lot, made a lot, I guess because the target audience of these horror movies are attracted to expensive effects and features, with a exception of some movies such as ‘The Exorcist’ which only spent £1 million in production but received an income of £193 million, due to the quality of the movie itself and the groundbreaking gruesome effects. I would like my movie to follow in the footsteps of the all time breakthrough success ‘The Exorcist’, where the movie doesn’t spend a lot but ranks in huge blockbuster cash. In order to make my movie such a success I will have to give my target audience exactly what they want, which is gruesome special effects

No comments:

Post a Comment