Sunday, December 18, 2011

World Tour

World Tour - Episode 2 - Presentation Transcript

  1. Freitag, 16. Dezember 11
  2. World Tour - Episode 2Freitag, 16. Dezember 11
  3. Soon you will be just like me. Soon you will be just like me. Soon you will be just like me. Soon you will be just like me. A slave like me.Freitag, 16. Dezember 11
  4. When Patrick woke up he was laying in a corner somewhere near where he had been picked up by a guy and turned into a cock-crazed slut yesterday. Patrick wondered what a strange drug this has been. The guy said it wasn‘t curable or something like that. He still couldn‘t really think straight and heard someone talk about cocks in his head but - thank god - he was himself again.Freitag, 16. Dezember 11
  5. It was like somebody was following him and whispered „Cocks“ in his ear every ten seconds. That was fucked up. The nights could be cold in India - he hadn‘t known that until now. He wandered around without a destination when he heard a familiar voice.Freitag, 16. Dezember 11
  6. „Honey, what happened? Oh my god.You don‘t look good.“ he heard Catherine say. „Come with me. Let‘s get you a hot tea.“ But all he could say was: „Cocks. Cocks. Cocks.“ - „Oh sweety, you really look bad. You need to get some rest.“Freitag, 16. Dezember 11
  7. Freitag, 16. Dezember 11
  8. The next day when he got up he took a long hot shower, which helped a lot. He felt much better and finally was able to think about what had happened the last days. „I seem to go crazy“, he thought. „Things like that don‘t happen. I was just drugged with some hallucination serum or something. Everything‘s gonna be fine now.“Freitag, 16. Dezember 11
  9. Catherine was already waiting for him outside. Patrick knew he should like what he saw. But somehow he didn‘t. „What‘s going on sweety? Don‘t you like me? I‘ve dresses like this just for you.“Freitag, 16. Dezember 11
  10. It was the worst thing he could imagine. He didn‘t feel anything. Every touch Catherine gave him meant nothing anymore. He was scared and tried harder to make it come back. He concentrated so hard that finally his mind just played along and his manhood got stiff. He turned around to Catherine to show her that he had managed it, but..Freitag, 16. Dezember 11
  11. Catherine wasn‘t herself anymore. In his eyes she was a man. Suddenly Patrick lost control. The more he tried to get away from this he was pushed deeper into it. He thought it was disgusting but he soon found himself fantasizing about touching a man. He had to stop this. He just had to. He took a deep breath, gathered all his power left and screamed...Freitag, 16. Dezember 11
  12. STOP!Freitag, 16. Dezember 11
  13. Why is everything so dark? Did i fall asleep? Just like that? Or am i in a coma or something? Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! Huh.. doesn‘t work. But if i‘m dreaming why can i think so straight. And why don‘t i have control about what‘s happening before my eyes. I see something. What is it? A dream? I‘ll just take a look. There‘s nothing else to do here anyways.Freitag, 16. Dezember 11
  14. In his dream he found a magic bottle and met a jinni that promised him three wishes. „Now that‘s easy. First i wish i could be a girl again.“ What? No! Why can‘t i control what i‘m saying. This is my dream. What the fuck is happening to me. The jinni looked at him and said „so be it“.Freitag, 16. Dezember 11
  15. For a second he got the control back. He screamed but didn‘t wake up. The jinni asked for a second wish. „Oh man, this guy in my head won‘t shut up. Please, let me forget who i was before. All those male thoughts are just keeping me from having fun. I want to be the girl i am from the inside. And could you make me some less intelligent? Being dumb is so much easier.“ Patrick raged but couldn‘t do anything. He slowly forgot about his manhood, his childhood and finally that he had ever been a man.Freitag, 16. Dezember 11
  16. Soon his heartbeat cooled down and everything felt brighter. He just had to admit that he was a girl and everything was turning out great. He had butterflies in his stomach and for the first time in days he was happy. No problems. No fears. No responsibility. „What is your last wish?“ the jinni asked. „Like, that‘s sooo easy. I want to be a super slave just like the girly friend who told me so.“Freitag, 16. Dezember 11
  17. The jinni said „Finally you understand what your life is going to be like. Do you hear your new master coming? You will obey. Not because i‘m telling you to. But because it‘s your own will.You wished for this and now you will just be what you wished for: just like me. a dumb slave like me.“ the jinni started to laugh and disappeared. There was nothing left but a slave ready to do whatever her master said.Freitag, 16. Dezember 11
  18. Wake up Patrick!Freitag, 16. Dezember 11
  19. She heared someone whisper her to wake up. She knew this voice but couldn‘t remember who it was. Something like a girlfriend or something but why would she have a girlfriend? She was a girl after all and was supposed to only obey her master. And who was this Patrick anyways? Maybe this was just a mix-up.Freitag, 16. Dezember 11
  20. You have to remember who you are.You are Patrick - my charge. I‘m Catherine. Do you remember me? I should have told you this much earlier but i couldn‘t risk loosing you. I‘m your guardian angel and i haven‘t done my job so good lately. There‘s an evil darkness trying to get you. The hell-harem princess is trying to make you one of her slaves. But you have to fight this. I brought you here because she can‘t get in here. This place is safe - at least for now. Just remember who you are. I‘m here to help...Freitag, 16. Dezember 11
  21. Slowly Patrick wakes up. „No. I‘m not a man. I‘m a slave. I want to be a slave. Let go of all responsibilities.“Freitag, 16. Dezember 11
  22. You have to understand. She is playing tricks on your mind. I have been trying to hold her away from you as long as i could.You see, my power is supposed to work over sexual arousel. Whenever you get aroused by me i can use my magic on you. This is why you fell in love with me by the way. But yesterday the harem princess was just more powerful than me. She knocked me out and took control. Please, look at me. Remember who you really are.Freitag, 16. Dezember 11
  23. Let me help you. Look at my sexy movements and remember who you are. We have to run away from her. Soon she‘s coming back so we have to hurry up. Please Patrick. You are Patrick.You‘re from Cologne and you like girls. Remember your streangth and come back to me.Freitag, 16. Dezember 11
  24. Catherines sexy movements worked. He remembered but it was only like a fog over his mind. He couldn‘t really concentrate on a single memory but he just knew he wasn‘t a slave girl. That was enough to realise that Catherine was trying to help him. He had to stand up and run with her or else he would soon be damned to be a slave in a harem.Freitag, 16. Dezember 11
  25. Shit. I heared something. She is coming. We have to go. Now! Take me by the hand. There‘s only one place i can take you now. We‘re going to the guardians airport.Freitag, 16. Dezember 11
  26. Freitag, 16. Dezember 11
  27. As Patricks eyes accustomed themselves to the bright lights he sees Catherines real figure. „You are so beautiful.“ - „Thank you sweety. But i‘m afraid for an angel i look terrible. The harem princess is affecting me more than i like. She is trying to corrupt me and resistance is exhausting.Freitag, 16. Dezember 11
  28. „But you will keep up with her, right?“ Patrick asked while shivering from the cold winds. „I have to but if i fail you have to run for yourself and meet a friend of mine in South Africa. Her name is Trixi and she lives in an old convent at the coast. But i‘m sure i‘ll be fine.“ - „You can‘t leave me like you did the last times.“ Patrick commanded but Catherine just said „I had to. I was fighting with the princess. What you experienced was only her minions work.“Freitag, 16. Dezember 11
  29. Now let‘s find a hiding place. It needs to be somewhere where a lot of people are living. I know. We are going to Tokyo.Freitag, 16. Dezember 11
  30. It took only a few seconds and suddenly they stood on a crowded street in the center of Tokyo - the biggest city of the world. „Let‘s find a hotel and forget about all our problems for some time. She won‘t find us here soon.“Freitag, 16. Dezember 11
  31. So they forgot about it all some time and had a lot of sex. Patrick had to stay aroused after all. Or else it would be easier for the princess to find them. He sometimes even looked at playboy pictures while Catherine stripped for him to make it safer. For two weeks this went very well.Freitag, 16. Dezember 11
  32. Freitag, 16. Dezember 11
  33. Freitag, 16. Dezember 11
  34. But over the time Patrick got a bad feeling. Catherine was starting to act different. She looked somehow younger and teased him like she had full control. That triggered something inside him. He remembered what it was like to just let go and become the girl he had been.Freitag, 16. Dezember 11
  35. He saw the look on her face and it worried him. His worries were approved when he woke up one night finding Catherine sitting on the floor in the bathroom.Freitag, 16. Dezember 11
  36. „Oh Patrick. I can‘t do this anymore. She is taking control over me. A few days ago the harem princess came to me in my dream. Don‘t worry. She didn‘t find out where we are. Instead she made me a present. She told me that i could be young again. And i... i couldn‘t stop myself from slowly becoming younger even though i knew it was wrong. And now look at me. I‘m starting to get nuts and she‘s slowly taking control. She wants me to be one of her minions.“Freitag, 16. Dezember 11
  37. Patrick was in fear. „What can i do to help you? What can i do to make this go away? You have to fight her.“ What Catherine said next scared him even more. „There‘s nothing you or i can do anymore. She infected me.You can only run. Go find my friend Trixi. She will help you like i did before. Go! Now!“Freitag, 16. Dezember 11
  38. Lightning bolts hammered in and out of Catherines body. Suddenly the whole atmosphere changed. Her mood was changing too. It was very scary when her crying turned into an evil laugh. „Finally you are helpless. How do you like your little girl?“Freitag, 16. Dezember 11
  39. „Maybe you like sweet little girls you pervert? Do you like it when they are young? Do you like it? I am sure you do.“ -“No. Please. Leave me alone Catherine.You don‘t want to do this.“ - „You don‘t know what i want. My power is even greater than before. Together with my mistress i will rule the world.“Freitag, 16. Dezember 11
  40. „Don‘t you see? I‘m such an inocent little girl. Come and screw me.“ - „No. I don‘t even like little girls. Go away from me.“ -“That‘s a shame. I always wanted to be a little girl again. Playing around, you now. Hahaha.“ -“You are crazy.“Freitag, 16. Dezember 11
  41. Suddenly everything was bright again and slowly blood ran over Catherines face. „No i‘m not crazy.You are.You have been dreaming all your life. You‘re not a man.You‘re a pussy and that‘s what you shall be forever.“Freitag, 16. Dezember 11
  42. „Look at me Patrick. I love you. And that is why i have to let you go and let you become what you are really supposed to be. Hahahaha. Oh i‘m so evil. I like that. What will i turn you into? Maybe a little japanese school girl. Oh i like that idea.“Freitag, 16. Dezember 11
  43. The pink pulsing light was back and it was brighter than ever. Nobody was there who stopped it from getting into his head. Nobody was there to help him. He knew what was going to happen.Freitag, 16. Dezember 11
  44. „Awww isn‘t that a cute girl? In your little cage. Does that remember you of something? Yeah. The serum that guy gave you? I never could have cured you from that. I just burried it in your mind. Now come out my little cocksucker. Hahahaha.“Freitag, 16. Dezember 11
  45. „Now let‘s be honest. Looking like that you won‘t get to suck so many cocks.You need to rather look like what you are - a slut.Freitag, 16. Dezember 11
  46. „Hahahaha. Hahahaha.Yes! I like having fun with you. You are so helpless.You can‘t even say anything.You can only think of cocks right?“Freitag, 16. Dezember 11
  47. „Come on. I want you to hunger for a mans touch. Haha. I‘m having such a good time controling your little sluts body. Libido up! Libido down! Libido up! UP! Can you feel those longing building up? You want any mans cock now but you can‘t move.Your whole body shivers of lust but you can‘t move my little marionette. Now wait for the first touch.“Freitag, 16. Dezember 11
  48. Patrick wasn‘t there anymore. The only thing left was a raging slut wanting to get fucked. No thoughts. No moemory. Only one desire.Freitag, 16. Dezember 11
  49. Hahahahaha. So much fun. But you should always stop when it‘s the most fun right.You want a real man to fuck you? Well you won‘t get that now.Your training starts now.You have to learn how to earn to get fucked. So i‘ll just leave you as a horny teenage japanese school girl.You‘ll have some years ahead of you becoming the perfect little slut for our harem. The princess will come and get you once your training is over.Freitag, 16. Dezember 11
  50. Suddenly he was back in control but didn‘t know who he was. Was he even a man?Freitag, 16. Dezember 11
  51. Noo! Your name is Akisha. You‘re a japanese school girl.Freitag, 16. Dezember 11
  52. Soon all kinds of new information flushes in his mind overwriting everything Patrick has ever been. He learned how to dress properly, do his make up, hairs and how to walk in high heels. Only one thing remained. Akisha didn‘t know what it was supposed to mean. It was a name and it should remember her of something but she didn‘t know what. A name of a woman.Freitag, 16. Dezember 11
  53. Trixi!Freitag, 16. Dezember 11
  54. Next time on „World Tour“ Akisha has to live a life of a horny school girl while she slowly discovers what happened to her. Don‘t miss this.Freitag, 16. Dezember 11

No comments:

Post a Comment